The Gainesville Mortgage Loan Experts
Landmark Mortgage Planners
At Landmark Mortgage Planners, our Gainesville Mortgage Loan Originators give you a variety of reasons to work with them…
- Our Gainesville mortgage loan experts have the knowledge and experience to get the job done. The average loan originator at Landmark Mortgage Planners has more than 15 years in the business.
- Working together as a team, the staff at Landmark helps each other find solutions to our toughest cases.
- At Landmark, we process our home loans right here in our Gainesville office, and have the most knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly processors in town.
- Our originators are experienced mortgage professionals who will help you choose the best home loan for your personal short and long-term investment goals.
- At Landmark Mortgage Planners, we have almost every mortgage loan program available: Conventional, VA, FHA, Renovation Mortgages (where you can do upgrades to the house and purchase it all in one loan), Reverse (purchase your dream retirement home), USDA, and Homepath for purchases. For refinances, in addition to conventional, VA and FHA loans, we have HARP (for upside-down mortgages), FHA/VA Streamline and Reverse Mortgages. Browse our website to learn about the home loan programs that are available and then get in touch with one of our Gainesville mortgage loan specialists to help you find the program that is right for you.
- We will meet with you to evaluate your situation and arrange a plan for you to get a home loan, even if you don’t qualify today.
- We provide the best of both worlds: We are a mortgage banker who can offer internal underwriting, competitive rates, and therefore punctual approvals and closings. We also have the ability to broker loans supplying not just one but many resources for financing and underwriting. Bank originators are limited to their underwriter and the programs available at their bank, whereas we have the flexibility to go find the mortgage loan and underwriting guidelines to fit your unique situation.
- We are frequently available past office hours and will do our best to call you back the same business day.
- Our mortgage loan rates are extremely competitive.